There are a few ways to do this depending on the way you subscribed:
If you only have an Apple TV
- You’ll need to download iTunes and login with your Apple ID
- Go to ‘Manage your Subscriptions’, select ‘Hopster’ and select Auto-Renew to ‘off’
If you have an iPhone/iPad
If you subscribed with your Apple ID, your subscription is handled through Apple's system. This means you'll need to:
- Launch the App Store on your device, sign in to your Apple ID and select 'Hopster'
- Select 'Manage subscriptions' and turn Auto-Renew to 'off'.
You can head to this direct link (from your iOS device or computer) to manage your iTunes subscriptions: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions
If you subscribed on the website hopster.tv
- Head to hopster.tv and log in with your Hopster account details
- Head to 'Manage Subscriptions' and click 'Cancel'
After cancelling, you can continue using Hopster until the end of the month that you've paid for.
Any questions, just holla us at firstname.lastname@example.org