If you subscribed via the Apple App Store
In the app, head to the Your Account section in grown ups, and tap on the orange Manage my iTunes Subscription button.
Or, use this direct link (either from your iOS device or your computer) to manage your iTunes subscriptions.
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for a detailed article from Apple on how to manage your subscriptions.
If you subscribed via Google Play
- On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions
- On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click My subscriptions
- On either Android or a computer, use the URL http://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions to open the user's list of subscriptions
Click here for more FAQs specifically for Android users.
If you subscribed via our website hopster.tv
If you subscribed via Amazon
- Go to Your Account, and select Apps and more under the Digital content and Devices section
- From the menu on the left, select Your Subscriptions
- Tap Apps, and then tap Store
- Open the menu, and then tap Manage Subscriptions
- Open the Amazon Appstore app.
- Tap My Apps
- Tap Subscriptions
If none of these apply to you
Or if any of the above methods are not working for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to assist you.