We're sorry to see you go...
We try to make unsubscribing from Hopster as painless as possible, but as there are various ways to sign up to Hopster so there are different ways for you to cancel your subscription.
If you subscribed via the Apple App Store
If you subscribed via iTunes, you must cancel your Hopster subscription yourself as Apple don't give us access to your account with them.
To do this via via the app, head to the Your Account section in grown ups, and tap on the orange Manage my iTunes Subscription button.
Or, use this direct link (either from your iOS device or your computer) to manage your iTunes subscriptions.
If you wish to resubscribe, touch any of the plans listed and click 'Subscribe' when prompted.
Your subscription will end at the end of the current billing period. You won't be charged again, and you'll be able to use all of Hopster until the end of the period you've paid for.
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for a detailed article from Apple on how to manage your subscriptions.
If you subscribed via Google Play
- On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions
- On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click My subscriptions
- On either Android or a computer, use the URL http://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions to open the user's list of subscriptions
Click here for more FAQs specifically for Android users.
If you subscribed via our website hopster.tv
Your subscription is handled through our internal payment system.
Take the following steps to cancel:
1. Log in to Hopster with your account details
2. Click Cancel your subscription at the bottom of the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION tab.
Your subscription will end at the end of the current billing period and is effectively cancelled. You won't be charged again, and you will be able to use all of Hopster until the end of the period you've paid for.
If you subscribed via Amazon
- Go to Your Account, and select Apps and more under the Digital content and Devices section
- From the menu on the left, select Your Subscriptions
- Tap Apps, and then tap Store
- Open the menu, and then tap Manage Subscriptions
- Open the Amazon Appstore app.
- Tap My Apps
- Tap Subscriptions
If none of these applies to you...
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can complete the process.